Friday, June 22, 2012

About Kayla!:D


One of my Many talents is putting words on a calculator like hillbillies,google,hi,hello and many,many more. :)
I love mustaches and british accents. I like My little Pony Friendship is Magic...Don't Judge!!:)
I am a facebook and pinterest addict. My Favorite Song is Polka Dot Afro. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aELcXyjpts
My favorite item i own is either my iPad or Mac. Chocolate or strawberry is my Favorite kind of milk. My favorite movie is the TITANIC.. I like to learn interesting facts that nobody cares about. My dream job is to work at Apple. My favorite show is Pretty Little Liars. My Favorite book series is either Harry Potter or Pretty Little Liars. I really want to go on a submarine and see the Titanic. I have 2 cats but.. i really want a monkey,red panda, or a pomerainian.  I want to go to Times Square and see the ball drop on New Years. I have a very,very,very loooonngg Bucket List. I also am addicted to Polyvore. Now i probably be a blog addict. I am a very forgetful person. I also love the song "Back In Time" by:Pitbull 
My Favorite tree is a wheeping willow and my favorite flower is a rose. I like toucans. my Favorite letter is Z. I have 1 sister. My favorite video game is just dance 3. I love Netflix. my favorite app is angry birds space. I love cookie dough Ice cream. My favorite ice cream parlor is Ben & Jerry's. I wear contacts. I play on the computer 24/7. My favorite state is New York. I like strawberries and kiwi. I like who nu cookies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment